Sothink YouTube Clone Video Sharing Script
- Build Your Own YouTube-like Video Sharing Site
What is Sothink YouTube Clone Video Sharing Script?
Sothink YouTube Clone Video Sharing Script, also called Sothink Video Encoder Engine for Adobe Flash, is a video sharing software for building YouTube-like video sharing sites. This video sharing software includes full source code, step-by-step documentations, video sharing scripts and command line utilities. It can be applied to Web servers, blogs, forums and other interactive areas.
This YouTube clone video sharing software can convert almost all popular formats of video to FLV videos. Also, you can do advanced video editing (such as trim video clips or add watermark for the output video), batch conversion, quality control and other tasks with CGI or any other server-side scripting languages.
With the video sharing scripts of this YouTube clone video sharing software, you can get faster video conversion experience and higher picture quality.
The Sothink YouTube clone video sharing script provides solutions for two kinds of Servers: Windows and Linux.
|Download Windows Version||Download Linux Version|
Our Clients and Partners
What Sothink Video Encoder Engine for Adobe Flash Can Do for You?
With the YouTube clone video sharing script, you can:
- Encode videos into FLV formats in batch mode.
- Develop server-side Flash video encoding application by video to Flash SDK.
- Full control the encoded FLV video: dimension, frame rate, key frame interval, bite rate, etc.
- Crop the encoded FLV video.
- Set zoom mode for FLV video (LetterBox, Pan&Scan and Stretch).
- Support embedding external subtitles into FLV.
- Audio sample rate, bit rate, channels and volume are adjustable with command-line parameters.
- Create thumbnail image for the converted video in JPEG format.
- Support adding watermarks, logos and copyright images.
The lateset Linux version also let you:
- Convert to high-quality AVC/H.264 encoded MP4 videos.
- Encode to high definition (HD) videos.
- Encode the video clip of a specified time period (trim video).
- Create thumbnail for a specified time point or frame.
- Add watermark for the output video.
How to Encode Videos by this YouTube Clone Video Sharing Script/Software?
The following steps take YouTube Clone Video Sharing Script/Software (Winodows Version) as an example:
- Install Sothink Video Encoder for Adobe Flash (Windows Version).
- Run the application: Click Start --> All Programs --> SourceTec --> Sothink Video Encoder for Adobe Flash (Command-Line Version). And then enter command for configuration.
- Set up Video Codecs on Windows Server (ASP)
- Video Sharing Solution (Windows Version, Linux Version)
A perfect video hosting solution is provided for you. It includes all you need to build up a YouTube clone video sharing site.
- Demo video sharing site with ASP.net, ASP, and PHP
Here we provide a few live demos to help you to build your own YouTube clone video sharing site with ASP.net, ASP and PHP.
- Demo video sharing site with PHP
Here we provide a few live demos to help you to build your own YouTube clone video sharing site with PHP.