Sothink FLV Converter is a professional FLV to AVI video converter. It can perfectly convert *.flv into .avi format. Give you full control over the audio and output settings.
This FLV AVI converter also supports conversion of many popular video formats such as FLV to AVI, MPEG, iPhone video (MP4), iPod video (MP4), PSP video (MP4), 3GPP/3GPP2, etc. And provide you zoom modes for different experience of view.
How Easily Convert FLV to AVI Video?
- Step 1: Import FLV File
- Click "Add files" or "Add folder" under "File" on menu, or simply drag and drop to import FLV sources into the Flv video converter software. Then set up "Output folder" at the bottom of the program window by browsing, make sure there are enough free space at your designated path.
- Step 2: Select AVI Output Profile
- After the preparation work is done, go to the setting panel on the left. Click the drop-down arrow under "Encoding profile". There are several built-in profiles for popular end devices. Navigate to "Generic Audio" and click "AVI".
- After selecting the output profile, all setting spaces below are automatically specified accordingly. If you would like to adjust more properties for even better quality or other special needs, you may customize all by yourself. Tab "Setting" for novice users and Tab "Advanced" for more experienced users.
- Step 3: Conversion is in Progress
- Double-check the video audio you want to convert have been ticked , and click “Convert” on the top. Be aware that:
- You could “Pause” and “Stop” the conversion at any time
- Add target sources during the conversion process
- Opt for “Sleep”, “Hibernate” and “Shut Down” on completion of the conversion
- Step 4: Enjoy AVI Video Freely
- Actually, you have finished your work with Free FLV Converter so far with Step 1, 2, 3. Now, you could enjoy your AVI Video freely on PC computer or all kinds of mobiles.
- Download Free Version Upgrade to Pro Version
What is AVI?
Audio Video Interleave, known by its acronym AVI, is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a standard container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback.
- Guide for MKV to AVI Conversion for PS3
- How to Convert MKV to PS3 without Quality Loss
- Use HD Movie Converter to Convert MKV to MP4 H.264
- How to Convert MKV to WMV with High Quality
- How to Copy DVD movie to HD
- How to Rip DVD and Convert DVD to H.264 Video
- Convert MP4 to FLV without Quality Loss
- How to Put Video on Website and Convert to FLV
- Guide for converting MPEG to FLV
- How to Fast Convert WMV to FLV in Easy Way
- Convert AVI to FLV without Quality Loss
- How to Convert DV to FLV and Put on Website