- System Requirement & Installation
- Working Area Guide
- Interface Overview
- Details Mode
- Thumbnails Mode
- Usage Guide
- Step 1. Add Files
- Step 2. Trim Video
- Step 3. Set Disc & Menu
- Step 4. Convert & Burn
- General Settings
- Advanced Settings
- DVD Menu
- Recommended Software
- Free Movie Maker
- Free Video Converter
- DVD Ripper
- Blu-ray Creator
- Video Downloader
- Free YouTube Downloader
- Free YouTube Converter
- Video to Flash Converter
1. What input formats does Sothink Movie DVD Maker support? What about DVD disc?
Sothink Movie DVD Maker supports:
Video formats: *.wmv, *.mkv, *.avi, *.divx, *.xvid, *.mpeg, *.mp4 (including iPod/iPhone/PSP format), *3gp, *.mov, *.qt, *.rm, *.rmvb, H.264/AVC, *.m2ts, *.mts, *.m2t, *.flv (Flash video format).
Supported DVD Discs:
DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-5, DVD-9, etc.
2. Can I just burn a part of video content into Discs? If so, how?
Surely, you can burn one or several segments of videos into Discs. Just select the video you have added into the program, go to "Edit" - > "Trim" function, then you can decide which part can be burnt by dragging the left/right slider to set start/end time.
3. If I want to save the generated videos and burn them later, what should I do?
If you would not like to burn movies once the video files conversion is completed, please un-tick the checkbox "Check disc status before starting encoding" under dialog Options. Meanwhile, please make sure there is no disc in the CD-ROM.
4. Your conversion tool (Movie DVD Maker, etc.) fails to add or decode files, what to do?
Please follow the steps below:
1. Download and run GraphEdit.exe (Microsoft product);
2. Go to File > Render Media File and select the very file which causes conversion problems;
3. If there comes an error report after following step 2, please kindly provide the relevant screen shot to us;
4. If no error occurs after executing step 2, please click "Play the Graph" in the tool bar and check whether the file plays well; then please provide the screen shot of the whole window (If necessary, please adjust the window size to ensure a full view of the graphs).
Download GraphEdit.exe (No spyware, adware or malware.)
5. How to know I'm using the latest version? And how to update?
Click Help in the Menu and select "Check for Updates" from the pop-up list. And then you will link to check the update information on Sothink website.
For more details, please click here>>