Want to Convert Windows Media Video WMV to SWF as easy as 1-2-3?
Do you want to share your video with others online (such as web blogs)? Convert WMV to SWF is the first step to realize it. Sothink WMV to SWF Converter provides the opportunity for easiest and fast converting from WMV to SWF.
.WMV video file, standing for Windows Media Video, developed by Microsoft, one of the compression formats, is a generic name of Microsoft's video encoding solutions and doesn't necessarily define the technology what it uses. In WMV7, Microsoft has used its own flavour of MPEG4 video encoding technology. You can use a WMV video file either to download and play files or to stream content.
WMV is becoming more and more popular for video sharing. So if you want to add videos on websites or blogs, you need to convert WMV to SWF files first. Search the internet, you may find there are a lot of WMV to SWF converter tools. Here we recommend Sothink Video Encoder for Adobe Flash for its converting high speed and good picture quality. Sothink WMV to SWF Encoder is a professional WMV to SWF Converter you can totally rely on. With the efficient tool, you can convert WMV to SWF format just in a sec with fantastic quality.
- Super Features of the WMV to SWF Converter
- Sothink Video Encoder for Adobe Flash
- Besides converting WMV to SWF, this tool also converts almost all formats of video to SWF, including AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPEG, MOV, MKV, AVCHD M2TS, etc.
- Convert FLV and Flash SWF with different encoding like h.263 and h.264 codecs.
- By the WMV to SWF tool, adding SWF to any website, forum, blog and even mobile phones is very easily.
- Pre-design various skins of SWF player for directly choose in WMV to SWF conversion.
- Sothink WMV to SWF converter provides full playback controls and allows embedding FLV, URL, SWF Flash animation.