Sothink SWF to Video Converter is a professional SWF to avi video converter.
It can perfectly convert *.SWF into avi format.
This SWF to AVI converter gives you full control over the audio and output settings.
Note: The update is Life-time FREE for registered users!
SWF (acronym of "Shockwave Flash" ) is a partially open file format for multimedia and especially vector graphics developed by FutureWave Software, and now controlled by Adobe. Intended to be small enough for publication on the web, SWF files can contain animations or applets of varying degrees of interactivity and function. SWF is also sometimes used for creating animated display graphics and menus for DVD movies, and television commercials.
1. Click the folder on the program interface, and add the SWF you want to convert. You can convert Flash stories to avi and enjoy it with your default player. And you can also use this SWF Converter to record your how you play a Flash game. Here we take recording a process of playing a Flash game as an example.
We add a Flash game, and it shows the properties of the file. Click "Next".
2. Here you can adjust the positon of the video, add and edit a watermark.
3. Choose "AVI Video" as Convert to, and you can change all these parameters to control the output quality. Click "Next".
4. Click "Play and Capture" to start recording.
5. Now play the Flash game, and each move you make will be recorded. When you complete recording, click "Finish" to start conversion. If you want to skip some frames, just click "Stop (Start) Capturing".
The conversion is in progress.
Now you get your AVI video. Try it yourself!