Step by Step Guide: How to Convert Video to PSP MP4
With professional PSP video converter, you could convert multi-foramt video to PSP, including AVI, WMV, ASF, MKV, H.264, RM, RMVB, MOV, QT, MP4, DV, 3GP, 3GP2, 3G2, 3GPP, MPG, MPE, MPEG, DAT, VOB, ASX, TS, MTS, FLV, RA, APE, WMA, MP3, M4A, AAC, AA3, OGG, FLAC, WAV and more. This part will give you step by step guide about how to convert video to PSP MP4 format.
- First, it is necessary to install the software, Sothink Free Video to PSP Converter
- Secondly, make sure your PC has enough free space in a hard disk for saving temporary files
- Step 1. Add Video File to Converter
- Click “Add files” on the top tool bar, or simply drag and drop to import latest movies, TV series into the PSP video converter software. Then set up “Output folder” at the bottom of the program window by browsing, make sure there are enough free space at your designated path.
- Step 2. Select Video to PSP Profile
- After the preparation work is done, go to the setting panel on the left. Click the drop-down arrow under “Encoding profile”. There are several built-in profiles for popular end devices. Navigate to “Sony PSP Video”, choose “PSP H.264/AVC Video”, “PSP H.264/AVC Video for TV Out” or “PSP MPEG Video” per your needs.
After selecting the target profile, all setting spaces below are automatically specified accordingly. If you would like to set some properties for even better quality or other special needs, you may customize all by yourself. “Setting” for novice users and “Advanced” for more experienced users.
- Step 3. Convert Video to PSP MP4
- Double-check the video you want to convert have been ticked, and click “Convert” on the top.
Be aware that:
1. You could “Pause” and “Stop” the conversion at any time
2. Add target videos during the conversion process
3. Set “Sleep”, “Hibernate” and “Shut Down” after all tasks finished before you went away.
- Step 4. Save Videos to PSP-Go/PSP-3000
- After Step 1.2.3, the movie or video file formats are supported by PSP systems. Now you could connect your Memory Stick media or PSP to a computer, then save files into the “VIDEO” folder on your Memory Stick media or built-in flash memory.
Notice that, The PSP systems can read videos up until second level subfolders, but will not read videos in third level or lower subfolders.
Order at $24.95 for Video Converter Pro to remove prompted message and watermark!