As a faithful Firefox user, I can't browse Internet without Firefox every day. Not mention the latest version of Firefox - Firefox 4 has brought to us: refreshing UI interface, full support for HTML 5 & CSS 3, customized security settings, higher performance and higher productivity, new add-ons manager, as you like. That's it, while we talking about the great usability of Firefox, we can't put tons of handy helpful Firefox add-ons aside. Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox is one of popular free Firefox video downloader add-ons. Even if you are not a Firefox user, this add-on might be a good reason to give a try. It allows user to download video from any kind of online video sharing site, such as YouTube, Facebook, Revver, Vimeo, MSN Video, Google Video, Yahoo Video, and more at any stretch of your awareness.
- Know More about Firefox 4 Video Downloader
- Live caputre playing videos on Firefox and auto-save the capture history.
- Click to download videos from all video sharing websites: YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Google Video, MSN Video and more.
- Open "Download Manager" to check capture video status and action to download, re-download or delete.
- Also get Free FLV Player, which can be used to watch FLV flash movie you downloaded in your local computer.
- Ease of use. Quite user-friendly and intuitive for users.
- Download Free Firefox 5 Video Downloader
Step by Step Guide About How to Use Firefox 4 Video Downloader
Firefox 4 Video Downloader is quite easy to use, following the step by step guide below, user will easily find a clue to download online video with this Firefox add-on. From there, you'll quickly discover more of the program yourself.
- Step 1 Install Free Web Video Downloader for Firefox
- Download Firefox 4 Video Downloader and double-click to install. Follow the instructions to install add-on on Firefox and also install a Free FLV Player.
- Step 2 Click to Start a New Download
- Restart Firefox, browse to any online video sharing sites, say YouTube in this example, and watch a video you are interested in. As the icon of Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox flashing, playing YouTube video has been captured. Click this flahsing icon, you will find newly captured playing video listed below, click "1. Cara_sings_Somebody_to_Love_by_Queen__Confused_TV_advert" to start a new download task. User could set up save to address by browsing. And then hit OK.
- Or if you miss to download a video, you could still find captured video in "Download Manger". Click "Download Manager" below Web Video Downloader for Firefox icon, the window will open as below. Right click the video you want to download in the URL list, and choose "Download".
- Step 3 Download YouTube Videos to PC and Transfer to Portables
After a few minutes, you could find your downloaded YouTube video in the desigated folder. With Free FLV Player we offered, you could enjoy YouTube video smoothly on PC now.
Note: If you want to transfer FLV video to your portables to enjoy anytime anywhere, you could either turn to Free FLV Converter to convert FLV to MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV and more, or try stand-alone Web Video Downloader to download online video directly to popular video audio formats and devices.
Know more about stand-alone Web Video Downloader and Web Video Downloader for Firefox.
Firefox 4 Video Downloader for All Popular Sites
Benefits to Users of Firefox 4 Video Downloader
Free Firefox Add-on and Free FLV Player:
- Free and super light Web Video Downloader for Firefox. And it also comes with a Free FLV Player.
- Live capture playing videos on Firefox and auto-save the capture history in "Download Manager".
Effective Download Manager:
- Download, download all captured videos; copy true video URL; view video properties; pending/completed URL list management.
- Free Web Video Downloader for Firefox supports downloading multiple files simultaneously.
Easy to Use:
- User-friendly Free Web Video Downloader for newbies and professionals.
Safe and Guaranteed:
- Contains absolutely no adware, ads or plug-ins.
- How to download video from YouTube with Web Video Downloader?
- How to download video from Vimeo with Web Video Downloader?
- How to convert FLV to AVI with Free FLV Converter?
- How to convert FLV to MPEG with Free FLV Converter?
- How to convert video to iPad?
- How to convert video to HD video?
- Tip for choosing a iPhone 4 Video Converter.
- How to convert M2TS MTS AVCHD files to MP4 for PS3?
- How to convert AVI to MKV with high speed?
- How to convert Sony HD camcorder AVCHD files to AVI?
- How to download Google video with Web Video Downloader for Firefox?
- How to download YouTube video with Web Video Downloader for Firefox [HTML Guide] [Video Guide]?